- Common Ground™ – A grassroots movement funded by the checkoff to foster conversation among women – on farms and in cities – about where our food comes from.
- Soy New Uses – This checkoff-funded website highlighting soy-based industrial and consumer products.
- Soy Checkoff Research Database – This website provides information for more than 500 research projects funded by checkoff organizations.
- Soy Connection – This USB-affiliated website features information on soyfoods, soy oil, soy recipes, nutrition and food-related research.
- United Soybean Board – The official site of the United Soybean Board and national soy checkoff.
- U.S. Soybean Export Council (USSEC) – USSEC aims to increase international sales of U.S. soybeans and soy meal and oil.
- American Soybean Association (ASA) – ASA serves as the policy advocate for U.S. soybean farmers and the soybean industry.
- QUALISOY – Among other efforts, QUALISOY helps drive development and availability of healthier soybeans and soy oil.
- Soyfoods Association of North America – The Soyfoods Association of North America (SANA) is a trusted advocate in providing information about the health benefits and nutritional advantages of soy consumption.
- Soybean Rust Information Site – USDA – This site includes information on checkoff-funded sentinel plots that serve as an early warning system for helping farmers identify and manage rust.
- Soy Transportation Coalition – This site is dedicated to the transportation of our crop by road, rail and river.
- The Cromwell Ag Network (Jeff Nalley) – Jeff Nalley is Kentucky’s farm broadcaster. He is a friend to the farmer and keeps the agriculture industry in the know about issues and news developments.
Kentucky Commodity Groups