Kentucky Soybean Board Directors
The Kentucky Soybean Board is composed of four KSA appointed producer directors, two Kentucky Farm Bureau appointed directors, and one Kentucky Department of Agriculture appointed director. Kentucky directors serving on the United Soybean Board and the American Soybean Association board also have KSPB seats.
Chairman – Elizabethtown
Vice Chairman – Cadiz
Fred L. Sipes
Secretary/Treasurer – Ekron
Kentucky Soybean Association Directors
The Kentucky Soybean Association board is composed of producers, elected by the members, to represent the soybean-producing areas of the Commonwealth. The number of Directors an area has is based on the membership in that area. There is a maximum of four directors per area. Each director is elected to a three-year term. Directors are eligible to serve three terms, for a maximum of nine years, on a voluntary (unpaid) basis. In the case of early retirement of a director, the newly elected director will finish the term before beginning his/her first term.
President – Russellville
Vice President – Clinton
Secretary – Clay
Treasurer – Eddyville
Producer Directors // Purchase Area
Ballard, Calloway, Carlisle, Fulton, Graves, Hickman, McCracken and Marshall Counties.
Producer Directors // Pennyrile Area
Caldwell, Christian, Crittenden, Hopkins, Livingston, Muhlenberg, Lyon, Todd and Trigg.
Producer Directors // Mammoth Cave Area
Allen, Barren, Butler, Edmonson, Hart, Logan, Monroe, Simpson and Warren Counties
Producer Directors // Green River Area
Daviess, Hancock, Henderson, McLean, Ohio, Union and Webster Counties.
Producer Directors // Lincoln Trail Area
Producer Directors // Central Bluegrass Area
American Soybean Association Directors
Fred L. Sipes
United Soybean Board Directors
- Jeremy Stull – Cecilian Bank – Webster
- Mark Wilson – Hutson, Inc. – Fancy Farm
- Matt Gajdzik – Mulberry Orchard – Shelbyville
- Mark Haney, President – Kentucky Farm Bureau
- Dr. Tony Brannon – Murray State University
- Dr. Nancy Cox – University of Kentucky College of Agriculture
- Tom Miller – Kentucky Association of County Agriculture Agents
- Dr. Carrie Knott – University of Kentucky
- Rachel Wilson – Kentucky Young Farmers
- Tim Hughes – Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- – Western Kentucky University
- Catlin Young – ASA Corteva Young Leader